Sit upright with legs stretched, heels together, palms forceing on the floor by the side of the bottoms.
- layer the right leg at the knee and locate the heel under the right bottom.
- Fold the left leg at the knee and place the heel under the left bottom.
- Stand on the knees making the trunk vertical
- Recline the body backwards and keep the palms on the soles.
- slowly untie he palms and return to 3rd point.
- slowly sit on the heels.
- Unfold the left leg and keep it straight.
- Unfold the right leg and keep it to the side of left leg.
yoga ustrasana Benefits:
- bendable of needle and blood flow to brain increases and tones up organs viscera and stretvhes thoracic area.
- good for back aches, breathing problems, and gastric troubles.
- Develops confidence.
> Breathe out at whatever time you bend downwards and breathe in air while coming up . normal breathing in the final position.