- Bent both the elbows and location the palms on the floor by the side of the last rib bone.
- Slowly lift the head and then lift the chest/ Feel the weight of the body at the lumber area.
- fetch the chest and head down, touching the floor with the chin.
- Release the hands and place them above the head area on the floor that is. come back to the main point.
BENEFITS OF BHUJANGASAN YOGA
- Keeps dorsal needle elastic and strong. Thoracic muscles expand and tone up all the 31pairs of spinal nerves.
- Good for back aches due to over strain work, neck pain cervical spontaneity,hunch back, reduction of the organsl fat, improves digestion and bowel action.
- Lift of kundalini is noticed at the body level in the form of heat and energy outbursts.
>Breathe out at whatever time you bend downwards and breathe in air while coming up. normal breathing in the final position