Means the body poses like triangle in yoga.
Stand upright in a straight rule keeping the heels together and toes a little apart. grow the chest and drop the shoulders to a relaxed position. keep the neck straight. fingers together, facing downwards and palms stretched along thighs by the sides relaxed face.
- Lift both the hands slowly by the sides till they reach the horizontally position as the right foot is moved to about a meter away from the left foot.
- slowly bend the right side in the same plane. The fingers of the right hand touch the foot . the left arm is straight up, in line with the right hand . left palm faces forward. stretch up the left arm and gaze along the fingers. (breathe out).
- slowly come back to horizontally position with out disturbing the legs.
- fetch both the hands slowly down while keeping the right leg by the side of the other leg. same reat other side.
- Stretches the whole body specifically the needle and back muscles. Stretch and relaxation of intercostal muscles, thighs, calves and
Breathing:>Breathe out at whatever time you bend sidewards and breathe in air while coming up. normal breathing in the final position.
- hamstring muscles.Adrenal glands are stimulated.Messages liver, spleen, Pancreas and kidneys. Slims down the hips and waistline, strengthens calves and thighs.
- good for flat foot , diabets respiratory ailments,